Weddings in the Great Hall
The Great Hall at Adlington is a living piece of English history. Hold your wedding ceremony or drinks reception here with us, and your story becomes part of ours.
Whether you book for a civil ceremony or simply for welcome drinks before a full reception in the Hunting Lodge, you’ll have exclusive use of The Great Hall and our adjacent grounds. On a beautiful summer’s day, you and your guests can wander freely in the Rose Garden or the Father Tiber Garden before moving on to the Hunting Lodge to continue the celebrations. The Great Hall will comfortably cater for around 100 guests.
- Walk upon the stone flags of the medieval times and enter the Great Hall
- Step down the aisle, bathed in the dappled light of the mullioned windows
- Take your vows under the gaze of our six carved angels
- Welcome your guests with drinks and canapés in the oak-panelled dining room
- Mingle in the sheltered courtyard and beautifully landscaped gardens
- Stroll through the Laburnum Arch to the stunning Rose Garden
- Find favourite spots for photographs you’ll treasure forever
- Continue the celebrations with a delicious wedding breakfast at The Hunting Lodge