Our Country Manor House Wedding Venue in Cheshire
The Hunting Lodge is a beautiful Georgian mews building. You can hold your full civil ceremony and reception here on any day of the week, or head to us for your reception after your ceremony. Whichever you choose, The Hunting Lodge will create an idyllic backdrop for your special day.
The banqueting suite is on the first floor, and is split into two separate areas. The main room has mellow bare brick walls, reflecting the building’s origins, while the lounge area is an elegant space where an unusual vaulted ceiling creates a spacious yet intimate feel.
We can seat up to 140 people (with full disabled access) and you’ll have exclusive use of our private bar – please get in touch for more details.
- Make your entrance down the graceful sweeping staircase
- Walk up the aisle under the beamed roof
- Take your vows overlooking the half-timbered east front of the Hall
- Mingle with guests in the leafy surroundings outside the Lodge
- You’ll find no shortage of romantic spots for your wedding photos
- Bring in a live band, or dance to your choice of music played