Thank you for taking the time to check for job vacancies at Adlington Hall and Gardens, we are currently looking for the following;
Assistant Gardener / Estate Grounds Person
To work within the beautiful Adlington Hall Estate
This role will include a range of practical horticultural tasks to develop, enhance and conserve the grounds and contribute to the delivery of projects. You will be helping with landscaping and general maintenance, such as mulching, pruning, leaf clearing and weeding. You will support with the maintenance of trees, shrubs, herbaceous plants, cutting the hedges and mowing our lawns.
To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
– Previous practical gardening / horticulture experience.
– Familiarity with machinery / equipment and accompanying practical certificates including Chainsaw.
– Knowledge of Health and Safety compliance requirements.
– Commitment for what you are doing and always remaining proud of your work.
– Must be self-motivated, tidy, with a passion for ones work and attention to detail.
– Good pruning skills.
– Driving license.
– Ideally with a level 2 from the RHS.
To apply please email your CV to: email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: Monday 26th July 2021
This fantastic volunteer position will be working under the supervision of our Head Gardener, in and around the stunning gardens of Adlington Hall. The role will involve; pruning, dead heading and general garden maintenance. Experience is requested but not essential.
To apply or for more information please email; firstname.lastname@example.org