11th February 15

Back in time!

Look what we discovered up in the old clock tower buried under lots of clockwork parts.

This is the original clock installed in the clock tower by Charles  Legh in 1755.

We are going to have it cleaned and polished so it can be displayed for all to see in the tearoom ready for the new season.

 

1755CharlesLeghESQ-Clock02 1755CharlesLeghESQ-Clock01

 

Categories:

Adlington Hall history

Share this Post: