This privacy statement sets out how Adlington Hall & The Hunting Lodge uses and protects any information that you give Adlington Hall & The Hunting Lodge when you use this website.
Adlington Hall & The Hunting Lodge is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. We will never pass on your details to anyone else.
Adlington Hall & The Hunting Lodge may change this statement from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This statement is effective from 10-05-2012.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact name
- Contact telephone and email address
- Other information on the nature of an enquiry
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about services or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the websites. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. This would be by email or telephone. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Adlington Hall & The Hunting Lodge, Mill Lane, Adlington, Macclesfield, Cheshire, SK10 4LF.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Use of the Adlington Hall website
Cookies are small text files, typically made up of letters and numbers, that are downloaded on to a computer or mobile device when the user accesses certain websites. Cookies allow a website to recognise a user’s device. For more information on cookies see www.allaboutcookies.org.
The above website tells you how to set your browser not to accept cookies and how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.